- "Human Resource Ally has been instrumental in our ability to
drive significant change in our culture at Dell Financial Services.
Martha's Coaching, Human Resources and Change Management expertise,
combined with her ability to influence and educate key stakeholders
at all levels provided our business with the capability to achieve
the desired results effectively and efficiently. With her
support, we have made significant progress toward our long-term goal
of creating an environment that unleashes the full potential of our
- Elise Meadows, Sr. Manager Organization Development, Dell
- "Our management team truly benefited from the training received from Human Resource Ally. They focused on meeting our specific needs & took extra care to develop a custom program."
- Brenda Adriance, Regional VP, Clear Channel Radio - Dallas
- "The coaching provided by Human Resource Ally was extremely beneficial for our MBA students. The participants enjoyed the adaptive coaching style used to accommodate their individual needs as well as the practical guidance & suggestions for changing behaviors. I was very pleased with the positive outcomes."
- Shirley Rasberry, Director of Graduate Career Service Center, TCU
- "Human Resource Ally brought the right experience to the project, worked synergistically and delivered results that exceeded our expectations. The relationship was a true partnership."
- Fran Bonner, VP of HR, Accenture HR Services
- "The assistance Human Resource Ally provided offered an optimistic and open outlook around outsourcing. Martha was very knowledgeable and was not only able to provide advice around her own experience but also had an understanding of the individual business she was speaking to and what the employees were experiencing themselves. Human Resource Ally was very helpful in getting the group to a place to view their next steps."
- Betsy Harrison, Project Manager, PepsiCo
- "Martha has an excellent background in human resources, change management, communication, training, business process and organizational design. In addition, she brings a positive, can-do attitude to the project along with her experience and expertise. Martha is an intelligent, talented, organized, skillful and extremely capable consultant who has the ability to quickly utilize her broad palette of experience in a thoughtful, resourceful manner. She has been an extremely valuable asset to this project."
- Stephanie Marcus, Director of Change Mgmt. & Communications, ADP
- "Human Resource Ally quickly grasped of our situation, which assured me that they could tailor an ideal presentation to meet our needs. Martha, the workshop leader, guided our staff through the Communication Styles exercise with ease and clarity, which helped us enjoy and remember the insights we gained. This engagement benefited every employee and helped me with some important management decisions."
- Paige Hendricks, CEO, Paige Hendricks Public Relations
- "Martha is a consummate professional who is also warm and practical. Her recent workshop on effectively giving and receiving feedback met with great success here at the Center. Typical comments praised her session for containing practical tips presented in an organized and user-friendly manner, and the exit evaluation tallied 4.9 on a 5-point scale for excellence. I've invited Martha to teach in our two nonprofit certificate series, which are high-profile programs, one in partnership with Brookhaven College and the other with SMU at the Legacy campus. Her experience, the quality of her materials, and her demeanor are all that we could ask in a representative of the Center's work to our clients and the larger community."
- Sharon Bailey, Director of Education, Center for Non-Profit Mgmt.